Who says the job’s done and Christ could return anytime now?
These total 1.8 billion or 25% world’s population.
The vast majority of these have less than 1% Christian and most have few , if any, believers.
- Shaikh (Bangladesh) 136 million
- Shaikh (India) 83 million
- Yadav (India) 60 million
- Brahmin (India) 60 million
- Chamar (India) 52 million
- Rajput (India) 45 million
- Sunda (Indonesia) 36 million
- Jat (Pakistan) 32 million
- Bania (India) 29 million
- Mahratta (India) 29 million Mahratta
That video gives a clear overall picture of the spiritual bondage of the world’s largest democracy and the nation that is home to the greatest number of unreached peoples.