3/29/2016 Nigeria (The Globe and Mail)
The nearly 300 Chibok school girls kidnapped a year and 11 months ago has consumed global attention, but what about the largest single kidnapping by Boko Haram? Kidnapped in March 2015, 400 women and elementary school children have been abducted from Damasak, Nigeria without any resolution. Nigerian authorities denied the kidnapping, but family members continued making undeniable reports that could no longer be ignored.
- Pray the families of the kidnapped Damasak will receive not just information on their family members, but the safe and quick return of their loved ones.
- Pray the Chibok girls are still seeking our faithful God despite the failures of men, and will be returned to their families safe and sound.
- Pray Nigeria will no longer hide information and bring resolution to all kidnapped and kidnappers.
AND…Suicide Bomber Claims to be Missing Nigeria Schoolgirl
3/27/2016 Nigeria (BBC)
Authorities have arrested two girls who were reportedly attempting to carry out a suicide bombing mission for Boko Haram. One of the two girls claims to be one of the nearly 300 kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls who were kidnapped in 2014. The world and authorities await the news as the parents of the claimed missing girl have been sent to Cameroon to indentify her. May this lead to more of the missing?
- Pray this is another lead to rescuing the schoolgirls and any others kidnapped by the terror group, and the information is not too late.
- Praise God the girls were not able to carry out the devil’s work and have been released from the spirit of fear and terror.
- Pray that Nigeria and Cameroon will let God lead their efforts in saving the missing.